david beckham and victoria wedding attended kate-william


Westminster Abbey is the site of marriage between Prince William and Kate Middleton, was packed with invited guests. Total guests who will witness firsthand the wedding procession in Westminster they numbered 1,900.

Invited guests who may be the most anticipated British public, David Beckham and wife Victoria, also has arrived at Westminster Abbey. They wore black shades of the elegant but not flashy. The invited guests are required to wear clothing that is not striking, because this wedding ceremony is the event William and Kate, not their personal events.

As reported by the Daily Mail, Beckham has a closeness with William since both are working together to promote the UK as the host of the 2018 World Cup. Although they did not succeed to make the UK to host the World Cup, but the cooperation was to be the beginning of good relations between the two.

"I think a royal wedding is amazing. Our country needs it and wants it. British public liked the royal family, "Beckham wrote on his Facebook account. Through Facecook Beckham also told fans to share a little story about his childhood that intersect with the royal family.

"I grew up in an environment close to the royal family. I like traveling to the area around the kingdom with my grandparents. When I was older, I even brought my grandmother and my grandfather to Buckingham Palace as I received the Order of the British Empire (an award from the British Empire), "said Beckham.

"My grandparents are very proud of the awards that I received from the kingdom. It was very meaningful to them. Now, really fun for me to be one person who can watch the royal wedding in person, "said Beckham.
"London looks beautiful! We are very proud to be British," wrote Victoria on his Twitter account, as quoted by The Sun. Victoria is wearing a small black hat look graceful while walking in the yard of Westminster Abbey.

Among the invited guests who arrived at Westminster, also visible from Australia, swimmer Ian Thorpe, and girlfriend Chelsy Davy Prince Harry a few times off and on relationship with Harry. Rowan Atkinson or Mr. Bean, known as a close friend of Prince Charles, also was present.

No comments:

Archives