victoria beckham model hunt at the beach


The singer who now works as a clothing designer Victoria Beckham has turned out to intervene directly to find a model that will demonstrate clothing. The wife of footballer David Beckham was 'hunting' model on the beach.

As reported Female First Thursday (12/05/2011), Victoria looking for the product model in jeans and sunglasses design. He also invited the husband to some of the party on the beach to take pictures of the women who loved Victoria.

The couple finally found the 25-year-old model named Alice Greczyn. Victoria really like to see Alice on the beach in Malibu, California.

"Victoria asked me if I'm a model, the job I was doing before acting. I'm very impressed with his smile, you do not often see him smiling in the photos," said Alice sumringah.

"He then called David and asked him to take pictures of me. To my surprise, I was not nervous," he added.

Victoria chose Alice because her character is in accordance with the spirit of summer 2011 fashion collection design.

No comments:

Archives