breast weighs 25 kg


Not fit anymore Sleep imagine if all of a sudden fall of his chest ... can certainly semamput abis.Ngeri Gan, fitted shape clay.
as reported by Deni Anggoleta to Gistink.Info

A woman from Minnesota, United States, have breasts that reportedly become the largest in the world. Weighing 25 kilograms and the size reached 164 XXX, her breasts made ​​her sudden fame.

Chelsea Charms, a model and stripper who has a super jumbo-sized breasts. Charms that are born with an unusual breast sizes. He claimed most important asset that has brought much attention and she loved him. Charms even named her breasts as "Itsy Bitsy and".

Charms Breast not necessarily great by itself. Implant process known as polypropylene helped to get the breast size they want.

"I never planned to be this big. I raised my breasts because I wanted to be a feature dancer. Dancer features in the eyes of a layman is a professional exotic dancer and breast size is one of the qualifications. Before I'm a size D and ashamed to admit it during school. After passed I learned to appreciate my figure, "I Charms.

Although happy to get a lot of attention, Charms admitted sad because of difficulties doing certain things. "I had trouble to use the aircraft toilet. Eating is also a problem because I have to sit so far away from my food," he added.

No comments:

Archives