Wayne Rooney, about his goal against manchester city


Wayne Rooney scored the winner commented on Manchester United who have printed in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford, Saturday, February 12, 2011.

Goals in 77 minutes was set victory over Manchester City 2-1. Dan Rooney's goal was printed unorthodox manner, through the kick salto.

"Yes, I think it's best goals," said Rooney told Sky Sports. "I'm just looking for the best position when Nani lure ball. I saw the ball towards the penalty box, and I said to myself, 'Why not?' "
"Then, I tried it (kicking salto) and thank you, the ball towards the top corner," said Rooney calls the process of creating goals that outwit City goalkeeper Joe Hart. Big Joe looks just stopped it at that time.

"Nine out of 10 times I always bounced salto kick or widened. I was lucky because this time Menghujam into the top corner. It all happened by instinct. You can not think too long to do it. "

"I never once scored from the kick salto while still in school. But honestly, this is my salto first goal as a professional player. Of course, I am very pleased, "added Rooney.

The excitement surrounding Rooney after the game. Although his goal was not earned a 25-year player. Clearly all the elements and the Red Devils fans welcomed the victory in the Manchester Derby.

"After losing three points, it is very important for us to keep a distance from rivals and the City. This game is tight and we managed to create many chances and won. "

"After the result last week, I think we owe it to fans to give the best performance and three points. Most importantly, it also keeps us on top of the standings, "lid Rooney.

No comments:

Archives